If you’re wondering how to connect Facebook to Twitter, keep on reading as you’re in the right place!
It used to be that only Facebook Pages could sync and update a twitter account. However Facebook has now allowed profiles to do the same thing when they introduced public status updates.
Connect Facebook profile to Twitter
1. Go to www.facebook.com/twitter/ and click on ‘Link My Profile To Twitter’ to add the Twitter application to your Facebook account.
2. Authorise Facebook to use your account by entering your Twitter account details and click ‘authorise app’.
3. Edit settings by checking all the items you would like Facebook to update to Twitter and click ‘save changes’.
Connect Facebook page to Twitter
It’s pretty much exactly the same.
1. Go to www.facebook.com/twitter/, your Facebook page/s will be listed under “Link Your Pages To Twitter’.
2. Click on ‘Link To Twitter’, enter your Twitter account details and authorise the app.
3. Edit settings by checking all the items you want Facebook to update Twitter with and you’re done.
Twitter to Facebook
If you want to adjust Twitter’s ability to post back to your Facebook profile or page, go to twitter.com/settings/profile and edit the settings in the Facebook section.
And that all you need to know about how to connect Facebook to Twitter.
- Is there a Facebook conspiracy going on here for bands?
- This is a handy slideshow #analytics #measurement #metrics
- Awesome idea from +LinkedIn
- For. Only. Because.
- Search traffic dropped? Might be caused by dark Google.
- Need some ninja Facebook tricks?
- Think before you #hashtag!
- Have you considered these #socialmedia analytics?
- The transformation into a social business
- 5 types of social followers your business needs
- Understanding viral content marketing
- Australia 2013 trip day 6
- Australia 2013 trip day 5