In the Outliers book, Malcolm Gladwell discusses all these hidden elements that occur and contribute to patterns of success. He provides example after example of how there were many more factors at play than just a person’s sheer determination or drive to succeed.
The Beatles didn’t just appear from out of nowhere, for a long time they performed every night in a seedy club refining their musicianship.
Bill Gates didn’t just happen to stumble upon his success either, there was a very fortunate sequence of events that led to his success.
Read about this and a lot more in Malcolm Gladwell’s Outliers book at amazon.com
2 Comments to “Malcolm Gladwell Outliers book review”
- Lessons from landing pages
- Some very useful tips worth checking out from +Social Media Examiner
- Reshared post from HubSpot:
- 21.05.2013 07:58
- Is there a Facebook conspiracy going on here for bands?
- This is a handy slideshow #analytics #measurement #metrics
- Awesome idea from +LinkedIn
- For. Only. Because.
- The transformation into a social business
- 5 types of social followers your business needs
- Understanding viral content marketing
- Australia 2013 trip day 6
- Australia 2013 trip day 5