Today I passed my SEO certification exam at Expert Rating. So what does being SEO certified actually mean? It means you understand how websites rank in search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
I’ve understood how SEO works for sometime but had nothing to officially show for it which was part of my decision to get SEO certified.
My SEO example
For a laugh, a friend of mine suggested I try and see if I could get my site to rank in Google for “hottest guy in the world”.
As you can see from this image, my site chrisyong.net is currently sitting in the third position out of 1,490,000 results according to Google, I took that snapshot today.
Besides this, I also have several other websites with first page Google rankings
- Lessons from landing pages
- Some very useful tips worth checking out from +Social Media Examiner
- Reshared post from HubSpot:
- 21.05.2013 07:58
- Is there a Facebook conspiracy going on here for bands?
- This is a handy slideshow #analytics #measurement #metrics
- Awesome idea from +LinkedIn
- For. Only. Because.
- The transformation into a social business
- 5 types of social followers your business needs
- Understanding viral content marketing
- Australia 2013 trip day 6
- Australia 2013 trip day 5