What is SEO? SEO stands for search engine optimisation which is a process of improving the visibility of your website in search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Basically there are two elements to SEO:
- On page factors – improvements you can do on your website
- Off page factors – basically links from other websites to your website
Check out the following sites for further SEO information:
- Reshared post from HubSpot:
- 21.05.2013 07:58
- Is there a Facebook conspiracy going on here for bands?
- This is a handy slideshow #analytics #measurement #metrics
- Awesome idea from +LinkedIn
- For. Only. Because.
- Search traffic dropped? Might be caused by dark Google.
- Need some ninja Facebook tricks?
- The transformation into a social business
- 5 types of social followers your business needs
- Understanding viral content marketing
- Australia 2013 trip day 6
- Australia 2013 trip day 5